About THE PILATES INITIATIVE
The Pilates Initiative (TPI) is a not for profit organization that dedicates its mission and outreach to support the professional Pilates community and the public at large in the continued development, education and promotion of the Pilates method.
The Pilates Initiative is currently seeking committed Board members to serve various terms. These Board members will support, define and direct the growth of the organization.
The Pilates Initiative is a registered not for profit corporation in the state of New Mexico and is applying for its U.S. IRS designation as a 501C3 Corporation
If you are interested or know someone who may be interested in serving our growing organization please contact:
The mission of the Pilates Initiative is:
- to support, define and nurture the Pilates method and Pilates exercise professionals.
- to educate and inform the general public about the many positive health benefits derived from the safe and effective practice and instruction of the Pilates method.
- to promote and define professionalism and ethical practices for Pilates exercise professionals and Pilates businesses.
- to provide a platform of outreach, support and education for those in our community who are most in need.
- to advocate for the continued recognition of the Pilates exercise method as an important component for the health and well-being of the U.S. public.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Pilates Initiative
support, outreach, education, advocacy
As we begin this new journey, we'd love to hear from you! You can contact us at the email below, or you can submit a message with the form to the right. This effort is going to take the entire community so we look forward to your thoughts, questions and input.