Here are links to COVID-19 Resources as well as to COVID-19 Re-opening protocol suggestions. *These are the suggestions and recommendations of the Pilates Initiative and do not constitute any legal advice or governmental regulation. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
what is it?
The Pilates Initiative is a not for profit organization that dedicates its mission and outreach to support the professional Pilates community and the general public in the continued development and promotion of the Pilates method…
The mission of the Pilates Initiative is:
• to support, define and nurture the Pilates method and Pilates exercises professionals.
• to educate and inform the general public about the many positive health benefits derived from the safe and effective practice and instruction of the Pilates method…
get involved now
It’s time to advance Pilates for a new generation of practitioners and participants. It’s time to move Pilates into our communities. You can get involved today by becoming a member, and we’ll soon have the ability to accept corporate and other sponsorships.
the pilates initiative
the pilates initiative
the PILATES initiative
The Pilates Initiative is currently seeking committed Board members to serve various terms. These Board members will support, define and direct the growth of the organization.
The Pilates Initiative is a registered not for profit corporation through the state of New Mexico and is designated as a 501 (C) 3 Corporation by the IRS.
If you are interested or know someone who may be interested in serving our growing organization please contact: Kevin@ThePilatesInitiative.org
GET INVOLVED – MEMBERSHIP
Become a Member of The Pilates Initiative today by clicking on the link below.
Your membership is vital to help us start down a new road for the Pilates community!
We are currently developing corporate and other sponsorship opportunities, so check back here soon or contact Kevin@thepilatesinitiative.org today.
Corporate & philanthropic support to make manifest our mission.
- PILATES INITIATIVE COMMUNITY CLASSES – will provide a source for free or reduced class pricing in communities throughout the US.
- PILATES RELIEF FUND – a fund to assist members of our organization who are the victims of either a natural disaster, extenuating economic or health hardship. The fund can be accessed through an annual application process. More information will soon follow on the application process.
- CAMP PILATES™ – will create children’s Pilates programs and advance the method to a new generation.
- MOVE WELL THRIVE OUTREACH – We will create programming for our aging demographic to help improve quality of life.
Programs to bring Pilates to even wider communities.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Pilates Initiative
support, outreach, education, advocacy
As we begin this new journey, we'd love to hear from you! You can contact us at the email below, or you can submit a message with the form to the right. This effort is going to take the entire community so we look forward to your thoughts, questions and input.